This subject of being “versatile” (AKA the ability to have more than a single stream of income) is very near and dear to my heart.
Imagine… instead of only having the ability to get paid a single fee for a copywriting job… that same job can produce recurring revenue streams from 1… 2… 3…. even 5 different angles.
Trust me – I’ve done this a lot in my business and it WORKS.
So what is “The Versatile Freelancer” all about?
Basically, you’ll find out how to generate more income by seizing new opportunities in critiquing, consulting, training and presenting.
My favorite of these is critiquing. You can easily charge $300+ for a simple 1 hour critique… simply because it provides TREMENDOUS value to the business owner.
I’ve done several of them myself.
In terms of consulting – I actually use it in a slightly different way. Instead of having a “consulting service” I tell them that instead of charging upfront fee’s… we simply work out various arrangements to give me part of their increase in profits (or some variation of that idea).
Anyway… in short terms… the BEST thing you can ever do for your copywriting career is to have multiple streams of income for those times when work is slow.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll discover inside “The Versatile Freelancer”…
- The 7 common mistakes nonprofessional copywriters make. Be sure you know them. Why? Because you’re likely to see one or more in every promotion you’re asked to critique!
- Don Hauptman’s 9 key points for promotional critiquing.
- The two biggest “secret weapons” of every successful consultant.
- Simple steps to insure a smooth, successful, problem-free training presentations—every time.
- A great way to find your first speaking opportunities—a tip from a highly paid professional speaker.
- A terrific way to meet prospects who are ideally suited to hire you, one-on-one at conferences.
- A great “unknown” speaking opportunity for copywriters.
- And much more …
Click here to pick up your copy of The Versatile Freelancer – and be sure to come back and leave a comment letting me know how much you loved the course. It’s just $79… and you can make 5-10x your money back by applying a SINGLE principle they teach.